jQuery(function($){ $('.logo_container a') .attr('href','http://musicnovascotia.ca'); });

Troubadour Club

263-267 Old Brompton Rd

Earls Court

London, England SW5 9JA

Capacity: 120


The Troubadour was founded by Michael and Sheila van Bloemen in 1954 as part of the second great London coffee revolution. The first, in the late 17th and throughout the 18th century, saw the foundation of London’s first coffee houses. Thriving centres of metropolitan gossip, commerce and finance these coffee houses are perhaps best remembered for Dr. Johnson, who used to frequent them, and for Mr. Edward Lloyd, on whose premises the London insurance market was founded.

For bookings contact:

+44 020 7370 1434