Spice Of Life
A pub that has truly stood the test of time…
surviving two world wars and retaining its traditional charm.
It is thought that there has been a tavern on the site of The Spice of Life since around 1750, although its present incarnation was built in 1898.
It was known then as The Cantons, and this name can still be seen in the building’s stonework as well as on the flags held by the rooftop gargoyles overlooking Cambridge Circus.
For bookings contact:
+44 020 7437 7013