Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Catherine Street, London WC2B 5JF
Since 1663 the Theatre Royal Drury Lane has provided entertainment for the masses and has been visited by every monarch since the Restoration.
The theatre has not one, but two, royal boxes and it was here that the public first heard both the National Anthem and Rule Britannia. Previous buildings were managed by the great actor David Garrick and the famous playwright Richard Brinsley Sheridan and the current, fourth, building was opened in 1812.
For bookings contact:
+44 020 7557-7300