The Regent Centre
51 High Street, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 1AS
The Regent opened on Boxing Day 1931 as the town’s cinema, showing The Taming of the Shrew with Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks. The Regent retained this important role in the life of the Community for over forty years until July 1973, when it was closed as a cinema and then re-opened as the Mecca Social and Bingo Club. The final cry of ‘house’ was sounded in February 1982.
For bookings contact:
+44 1202 499199