jQuery(function($){ $('.logo_container a') .attr('href','http://musicnovascotia.ca'); });

MECA Swindon

MECA House

Regent Circus

Swindon

SN1 1PR

Capacity: 1,500

Concert Hall

MECA originally opened as The Regent Theatre in 1929 the Art Deco style building has seen many transformations over the years. In 1952 it was taken over by the Gaumont Theatre.. . . and then changed again in 1963 to the Odeon.It was later transformed into a bingo hall, which after 30 years, as MECCA bingo, finally closed its doors in 2008. After 2 years of sitting vacant the building was re-opened in December 2010 as MECA.

 

 

 

 

 

For bookings contact:

+44  01793 251111

E: info@mecaswindon.co.uk