Bridport Arts Centre
A potted history of Bridport Arts Centre
Bridport Arts Centre was originally a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel and School House, built in 1838. The site was bought in May 1973 by The Bridport and District Arts Society, for use as a rehearsal and meeting space for their events and for staging professional and community productions.
For bookings contact: